Sunday, March 1, 2009
One more...
Sadly, this is the only picture we have of Jack and Alex together. I'll have to work on getting some more this week. Alex looks like he's keeping a wary eye on Jack to make sure he doesn't do something to him :)
Posted by jessvb05 at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so adorable! I'm glad you got some more pictures up. Although I don't have to worry about Brad maiming Gavin, I do have to try and give him my attention whenever I can (since so much of it is aimed at Gavin right now) and I think "I should take a picture (or do video) but I just don't have time/energy/etc. to do it!" is what my thought processes are. Although we actually have more pictures of Gavin than we did of BRad actually right now, because we didn't have a digital camera with Brad until he was 7 months old, so I had to be more sparing in how many pictures I took because film was expensive! Anyway, this is now a book, but I can't wait to hang out again, it was too short last time! And I can't thank you enough for your sweet email. It made my night. Thank you for doing that. IT really means a lot to hear that. :-)
hey did you end up getting your bunk bed? looks nice. cute boys too.
That is so cute. Jack looks so big next to his little brother. Have you been able to get out a little more yet? It takes a while to figure out how to do that!
Post a Comment