Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas. We started off the morning at our house. Because we had a lot to do that day, we had to wake up the kiddos around 7:15 AM. We opened presents at our house, then went to Grandma and Grandpa F's house. After that, we went to Grandma and Grandpa K's house, then back home for naps. And then down to Grandma and Grandpa A's house. Phew! Busy day, but so wonderful to spend time with family that we don't get to see all the time.







I'm not sure why Jack isn't in these pictures, but I'm glad I got some shots of Alex and me with my Grandma and Grandpa A



Early morning at our house. Both kids made out like bandits.












I think this was the best picture of the day. I don't think Alex could look any happier.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: