Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally, the procrastination ends!


I've had good intentions to start a blog for about a year now. Each day was full of excuses not to start. My biggest one was just getting past the hurdle of starting, and also getting past the worry that I don't have anything to blog about. Ha! The title of my blog is reason enough to write often. There are so many things in my life that bring me joy. Many of which I don't recognize, and I hope that taking the time to blog will help me search for those blessings in my life that I usually neglect to notice.

I haven't been very diligent about posting pictures of our darling Jack, and hopefully this will be a good opportunity for family and friends to be able to check in to see what we're up to and for us to show off pictures of our current pride and joy.


2 comments:

Croslands said...

I love that you are blogging. You could start by listing a few pictures of your house. Then as time goes on you can show all of us how you're decorating it. You know, share the fun with us.

Sara said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! :-) I warn you, it's addicting.