Friday, August 29, 2008

What we've been up to, con't




Posted by Picasa
These pics are from our two week trip to Florida with Grandma and Grandpa F. We spent a week in Orlando at Disneyworld and week in Miami Beach. Contrary to the last picture I posted, Jack had a great time. He just needed a nap after a few hot, humid hours at the Miami Seaquarium. He was just vocalizing how we all felt.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm jealous! I've still never been to Florida... someday... ;-) Looks like lots of fun!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Looks like you guys had a great trip! Are you all settled down in your new place?

Unknown said...

How exciting that you are blogging now too! It's addicting and you will always think of fun things to blog about now! Cute pictures, looks like you have had a fun summer! We need to get together again sometime soon!

Croslands said...

Two weeks of vacation?! That is the greatest thing I've ever heard.