Jack is such a perpetually happy boy. He always has a sweet smile. I love when he comes over and gives me a spontaneous hug or kiss. He always seems to know when I need it. He has a tender heart and wants to make sure others are happy. I have no greater joy than to hear his laugh and to hear him say "Mommy" in his sweet voice.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I love this happy face
Posted by jessvb05 at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a precious pic!!! Love it!
He has the best smile! His little brother is going to love playing with him :-)
Jess... Hey.. It is Kristin.. It has been forever.. I found your blog.. through what I guess they call "blog surfing"... Your little boy is darling! Congratulations on number 2! I read one of your entries... about you being blessed to have your little boy wake you up in the morning! That is totally true... Don't take anything for granted! Time will go by so fast!
What a sweet little guy. I'm glad I'm getting to know him, if only via blog!
Post a Comment