Friday, February 13, 2009

Alex is here!


Alexander Robert was born on February 8, 2009 at 8:41 PM (he gets to share a birthday with his Grandma F!) He was born a little early, and his lungs weren't quite ready. He's in the NICU, and is making excellent progress each day. We hope to be able to bring him home in a week, but we know that he's getting excellent care at the NICU and we just want him to come home when he's ready and healthy. I know that Jack is going to be an excellent big brother. He has been really helpful lately, listening well and following directions like a champ. I'm excited for him to meet his new brother!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amie said...

I've been thinking about you all this week! I'll be praying for you. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet little Alex!

Sara said...

Congratulations on your new little one, and I hope he can come home soon. I will call you in a minute to see how you are doing. I'm sorry I haven't called you back - Trav forgot to tell me you had called and left a message until I just read this to him. Boys.

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you get to bring him home soon.

Ashley Smith said...

Congratulations!! We are thinking of you guys! You'll have to tell me all about it later. Get lots of sleep while you can and hopefully Alex will come home soon!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Congrats!! How are you feeling? Let me know if you need anything! we are so exited for you!

Alayne said...

Congrats! I hope he's doing better each day and I can't wait to hear about his arrival!!!

Croslands said...

Congratulations! I hope that Alex is doing better. Can't wait to see more pictures of the boys. We'll be looking forward to it. We love you guys.

C Scarbrough said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!