Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alex is home


Alex got to come home on Friday. It is so nice to have him home and not to have to run up to the hospital 2-3 times per day. Best of all, it's nice to be able to hold and cuddle him whenever we want to. He has his nights and days confused, but hopefully he'll figure that out soon. Jack is being a great big brother and is enjoying having Alex here.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

YEAH! I am glad that he is home! Izzy had her nights and days confused too since she was also in the NICU, so I would just make sure that things were super bright during the day and there was lots of noise and than at night I made sure that it was really really quiet and dark. It took about 3 or 4 days for her to figure it out. Glad that little Alex is home!

Kristin said...

He is SOOOOOOO adorable and sweet. Can't wait to see more pics :) So glad he's home and I hope things calm down very soon!!!!

Brittney said...

Sorry, I am spying! But congratulations, he is so sweet! He was also born on MY birthday!!

Sara said...

I am so glad he's home and doing so well!! :-) I can't wait to see more pictures! Post some soon! Good luck getting his days switched on and his nights off. THat's one of the hardest parts of having a newborn, isn't it? But it's worth it. :-) Congrats again!!

Jaime said...

That is great to hear he is home and doing well. He is so cute. I would love to help by bringing dinner over to you guys, Lucy is recovering from being sick though so I am going to wait a while before I do. Just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you and I will call to set up dinner once she has been well for a while! You can never be too safe around newborns!

RaeLynn said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I know it is hard having them away from home. What a great feeling to finally have him with you 24/7!

Joanna said...

What an absolutely beautiful little boy! I think my heart just melted. He looks so snuggable! What a lucky mama you are!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you, how are you adjusting to 2? He's adorable..and so is Jack! I can't believe he's 2 already, crazy how fast time goes by! Did you know we adopted a little girl in December? She's such a doll and we are so lucky to have her in our family! It's been forever, hope you are doing well!!

Adrienne said...

Congrats Alex you have an amazing family and you'll love being with them!

Jen said...

I want in on the dinner bringing with Jaime....let us know when you are ready for it. Thanks again for bringing us dinner..so sweet and yummy too.