I realize that I've been wasting time surfing, so I'm going to take a week long break. Really, I'm excited. My house will never be more organized :)
See you soon.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Taking a break
Posted by jessvb05 at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw that you liked my status yesterday--thank you! Does that mean that the internet strike is over??? I have missed you in the world of internet. I didn't take off a whole week from the internet, but you inspired me to step away more and get more done. And our house is cleaner and more organized than it has been in a while. I also was able to fix healthy meals AND healthy desserts all week long! I made an awesome low-fat baklava that made me very popular among my husband's coworkers...everybody wanted some baklava! I hope that you had a relaxing yet productive break from the internet!
Mmmm, I think I need that recipe for the baklava!
Post a Comment