Jack has had swimming lessons for the last couple of weeks. In the first picture he's demonstrating how well he stands by the fence with the other kids before getting into the water with his teacher. It's the best listening he does all lesson :)
Every day we go for a walk with our friends in the neighborhood. My friend and I go for the exercise (not to mention the opportunity for adult conversation), but we always end it at the park so the kids can burn some energy. There is a splash park at the park we usually go to. It wasn't really that warm of a morning to play in the water, but some of the other kids turned it on and started playing, so Jack ran over and joined the fun; and what was the point of stopping him when he was already wet? I don't think he's had this much fun in a long time. Best part; it's free.

4 comments:
That is awesome that Jack is in swimming lessons already, he seems to really enjoy it. Don't you just love summer?
Cute pics! I was laughing when I saw the Nemo suit. We got a Nemo one too, but ours has orange sleeves...good thing or that could have gotten confusing at Bear Lake! :)
Amy- gotta love Costco for all of our children's clothing needs, right?
You got a really great pic of Jack with all the water coming out on him. That is so cool and pure fun in his face!
Post a Comment