Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Maui Part 2


I can't figure out how to put more pictures on each post, so I have to divide it up into a few posts. This first picture was at Big Beach. I thought the water looked cool in this picture, so I had to share it. Below JP and Jack are enjoying some time at the beach.



My mom (and dad also) were so good about keeping an eye on our boys so we could spend time playing in the ocean together. As long as there was someone to hold him, Alex would crash each time at the beach.


You can tell that Jack had a lot of fun and played hard. I think this is the only time I've seen him fall asleep somewhere other than the carseat or his bed, and it was funny to me that he fell asleep sitting up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like such a fun trip!! I'm glad you guys got to go!