We went to Bridal Veil Falls on Sunday with Amy, Antoine, Natalie and James. It was beautiful weather, and there was so much water coming down the falls!


I got some sweet shots of Jack on this outing. Seriously, how could I get so many weird faces?

Another great face.

Natalie was helping Jack down from his attempt at climbing the mountain. I can tell Jack was heavier than Natalie expected :)

Jack was having a blast throwing rocks. The water was FREEZING, but it didn't phase him. This picture just makes me laugh. The lower half of his body just doesn't look right as his pants weren't on straight. But, I have to say, the kid has a sweet follow-through with his throwing arm.
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I should take my fam there sometime soon. Brad would love it. You're brave to go hiking in white pants - but you look cute! I like your blonder hair - fun fun! :-)
Great photos. It wouldn't be Jack if he wasn't throwing something in the picture. Miss ya!
Post a Comment