Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tibble Fork

Yesterday we went for a drive up American Fork Canyon to Tibble Fork Reservoir. The first thing we wondered: Why haven't we gone there before?!? It was absolutely beautiful. The leaves were so vibrant on our drive up and around the reservoir as well, although we didn't get any pictures of the beautiful leaves. Jack had a great time throwing rocks into the water and Alex just loved being outside and part of the action, as always.




I love how JP and Jack are in sync while searching for rocks to skip





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun. I love the picture of Jack following his dad. Too cute! The leaves this year are gorgeous, aren't they. We took a drive up Payson Canyon and the colors were beautiful.

Allison said...

So cute! I love seeing pictures of you guys!

Dave and Catherine said...

That's where we got our engagement photos done! It's especially beautiful with snow on the ground. But boy, were we cold!

Rachel said...

Oh we will definitely be at Grandma's. I can't believe how big Alex & Halle are going to be when we FINALLY get to meet for the first time. He is adorable...these pics are amazing. Can't wait to see you.