Sunday, October 4, 2009

Big Boy! Almost 8 months

I've been quite a slacker on updating the blog. Also a slacker on taking pictures of my boys. Just wanted to post a few to show how big Alex is getting. He'll be 8 months old this Thursday.



He only has to wear his helmet during naps and nighttime. Woo hoo! You can see above that it gives him a nice ring around the top of his head :)


Wow, he looks a little intense in this picture. Don't know what was going on with his eyes. If you look closely though, you can see two bottom teeth coming in.


We went to the zoo for playgroup last Friday. I had Alex in a coat, but forgot a hat, so I bundled him up. He liked to be out and about looking at the animals.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

He IS so big now! I can't believe he's already 8 mos. Your boys are so cute. I really like Jack licking the counter.

Nicole said...

He is getting so big!

RaeLynn said...

This is so weird to me. I first met you at the Halloween Party last year at Julia's and you were pregnant with him. Sheesh--time is flying by.