In an effort to save money while building our house, we decided to go with one-tone paint (i.e. white) and planned on painting later. JP took on this mammoth project this weekend, and the poor guy has been working so hard all weekend. We sorely underestimated the size of this project (vaulted ceilings, walls above plant shelves...the horrors). And, as I'm pregnant, I can't help him paint :(
Here are a couple of pictures of the project in progress. I'll definitely post more when we are done! I can already see that it'll look great, and I'm so grateful that a) I have a husband who is willing to spend his free time doing home improvement stuff b) I have a husband who is willing to do the project the right way (he has spent SO much time just taping everything off)


4 comments:
Wow, you're already painting? Sheesh! You guys are ambitious! It's looking good! Can't wait to see the updates.
It is looking awesome. Congrats on being pregnant!! When are you due? That is so exciting.
WAIT YOU ARE PREGO??? That is awesome!! When is your due date? How fun for us to be pg again together!!!
oooh! It's looking great. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment