Friday, October 3, 2008

Drumroll please.....

And it's a boy! Yep, Jack is going to have a little brother. We're really excited. It's crazy to think that we're going to have another baby boy soon.

10 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

YAY! How exciting! Congratulations!

The Thomases said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys! I think we should arrange a marriage . . .

Ammon and Tasha said...

Congrats!! That is awesome to hear that you are having another boy! Hope you are doing well!

Sara said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm so excited you're having a boy! it'll be so fun to have our little boys so close together. :-) Yay!!

Alayne said...

How exciting! Jack will love having a little brother to play with!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :-)

Croslands said...

Yeah!Jack is going to be the best big brother. I wanted two boys in a row so they could wrestle each other instead of me.

Amie said...

That's so exciting. Jack's going to be a great brother and they'll be such good friends! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jessica...that is so exciting!! Two boys will be so much fun for you! Keep me updated!

C Scarbrough said...

Congrats! We are thrilled for you!