We went to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup this morning. Jack had a lot of fun loading up the stroller with pumpkins. For some reason he picked a lot of rotten ones to load up....luckily those magically made their way back to the pumpkin patch.
The pumpkin patch we went to was so cute. The people who run it set up a lot of "photo op" spots. Jack was a trooper to let me take so many pictures of him.
It's fun to get dirty before noon.
Jack was thrilled that they had tractors he could sit on. We'll have to bring daddy back soon and spend some more time here. Many more things to explore, and all free. Yes!
Jack has been unusally crabby today. For some reason he's woken up at 6:30 AM the last two days, whereas he usually wakes up at 7:30 AM. And once he's awake, there's not a chance he'll go back down. Sigh. I figure a) he's just overtired
b) he's getting a cold or something
c) he's cutting his two-year molars. He won't let me near his mouth though, so I can't confirm this one.
I know he desperately needs a nap, but he's fighting me on it this afternoon. I desperately need him to nap! One can only take so much whining.
But, when I look at these cute pictures, I realize that it's okay that he's whining. He's cute, and I love him. We all have rough days. I'm sure there have been many days that I've whined this much to JP, and he just takes it like a man. I just hope he feels better and cheers up soon. I haven't seen nearly enough smiles from my boy today.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
It's a good thing he's cute
Posted by jessvb05 at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jack looks so cute in those pictures! He really has started to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. :) It's hard when they don't feel good/happy. It's amazing how much constant whining can wear you down. I hope he feels better soon!
What a sweet boy. I hope he (and you) feel better soon! :)
Such cute pics! I can feel and understand your pain - Izzy has been waking up early and not sleeping well at night and been really fussy during the day & I am thinking hello I am 9 months pregnant here I need a little bit of peace and quiet but than she does something sooo stinking cute like run up and give me a hug out of no where and you just cant help and think - gosh my kid is stinking cute and I love them sooo much! Chalk it up to we all have bad days no matter our age right? :) Hope Jack feels better soon!
Oh keep on trying those naps. You don't want to lose those good days anytime soon. I still wish Charlie would take naps. Then I could take one every day. :)
Post a Comment