Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Jack!




My SIL, Amy, has told me that my nephew has quite the obsession with our blog, ie Jack. Whenever she is looking at it he asks for "More Jack, more Jack" and when she goes away from our blog, he throws a royal tantrum. I have a feeling James may be growing bored of the same pictures, so here are some more for his viewing pleasure.

We went to the zoo yesterday with our playgroup. Jack seemed to be more interested in the rocks than the animals, but that's okay. He loved riding on the carousel.

The last two pictures are a prime example of what happens when Dad is in charge on a Sunday morning (ie, the onesie snapped outside of the pj's) We built a huge pillow pile with the couch cushions and had fun throwing him onto it. Jack just kept saying "again, again!"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amie said...

We all enjoy pics of sweet Jack. I bet he absolutely loves the pile of pillows! What a cute boy.

Amy F. said...

I can't wait to show these to James tomorrow! He'll be so excited to see the new photos. I am sure by the end of the day we will have them all memorized, from going over them so many times. Good thing Jack is such a cutie, I don't mind looking at pictures of him 10-20 times a day. :)

Ammon and Tasha said...

Too cute! I love the pic of Jack being thrown onto the pillows! How fun!

Adrienne said...

LOL! totally cute, we had the same problem at our home recently! Love those dads don't we!