My friend Kristen took some pictures for us the day after Thanksgiving. We wanted some for our Christmas card, and also because the last time we took any pictures as a family was last November. Jack sure has changed a lot in that time.
Kristen got some great candid shots, so I've posted a couple of my favorites. We went to the Temple Quarry at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Jack loved throwing rocks into the river.
And again, playing with rocks :)
We had a hard time getting Jack to smile for any of our posed pictures, but as long as we were playing with him, he was a happy boy.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by jessvb05 at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute! I love your hair color too! Looks like you've gone darker since I've seen you last.
Post a Comment