Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Little Monkey

I sure have been a slacker in the blogging department. I realized I have a lot of cute pictures to post, and although I'm way behind, it'd be a crime not to post them :)

This first picture is Jack in his Halloween costume, catching a glimpse of himself for the first time. I've heard that a lot of kids hate wearing Halloween costumes, but Jack protested when we had to take off his costume so we could go to church.
On Halloween we went to Amy and Antoine's and had a great dinner with the family. Then we all went trick-or-treating. Jack couldn't figure out why he should only take one piece of candy from the bowl at each house when there were easily at least 100 pieces there. He kept trying to go back for seconds.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Thomases said...

Super cute costume! Keeps all the posts coming!