Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Fun with Daddy
Jack sure has become a Daddy's boy lately. Each morning he tries to find reasons to keep JP home from work. He'll want to play a game of "kick it" (soccer) or read books. Anything, really. It snowed on Tuesday, so JP had to clear off the driveway. Jack wanted to go out with him, so I bundled him up and he was quite the helper. He loved being outside with JP and having that time together in the morning. And Jack is loving his new snowboots. He wants to wear them all the time.
Posted by jessvb05 at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love all the pictures - glad you caught us up on what's going on. :-) Thanks so much for the yummy candy apple - it was delicious! We all shared it. We have a little treat for you guys too, so hopefully we'll get it to you soon. You looked great, You hardly looked preggo! Hope everything is going well.
that is so cute that he wants to be with daddy all of the time! thanks for the treat and I love the pictures that you decided on! way cute!
It's crazy how big he is! Love all of the pictures! I really like the one where Jack is laying to the rock playing. Too cute! BTW- what kind of snow shovel is that? Does it heat up or something?
I loved the new entries. Where did you get Jacks coat? I think Shawn might have the same one. Also, where did you get his boots? I haven't been able to find good ones.
Cute pictures! I noticed there is a cord to your shovel. What does it do? We got your card today and loved it! See you guys soon.
It's an electic snowblower. It's small, but definitely does the job!
Post a Comment