Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alex's blessing...and more


Alex was blessed on Sunday, May 3, 2009. JP gave him a beautiful blessing. This is the only picture we got of the four of us...too bad neither of the boys are looking. Oh well.


The big blessing day sure wore Alex out. This is how he fell asleep later that day. It doesn't look all that comfortable, but I guess it must have been.


Aunt Allison made this nice hooded towel for Alex. Thanks, Allison!


Finally, I caught one of Alex's huge smiles on camera. He really gives it all he's got!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Love his smile!!soo cute!

Alayne said...

He is such a doll!!! It sounds like you guys had a nice blessing day. I need to come meet the little guy :-)

Joanna said...

I love Alex's big smile! Oh, and that shirt he is wearing (is that a dog on the shirt?) is adorable! What book were you reading in the second picture? Is that a textbook? Are you taking a class?

Crystal said...

congrats! you and jp make some cute boyz!