I can't believe how big Jack and Alex are both getting. Love that they're lying in the same position. As always, Alex is a little nervous with Jack that close. Jack has been so sweet lately to Alex, and is much more gentle with him. I can tell Jack is just waiting for Alex to get big enough to play.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Cute boys
I can't believe how big Jack and Alex are both getting. Love that they're lying in the same position. As always, Alex is a little nervous with Jack that close. Jack has been so sweet lately to Alex, and is much more gentle with him. I can tell Jack is just waiting for Alex to get big enough to play.
Posted by jessvb05 at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I cannot believe how big Jack has gotten!!! Time flies. Alex looks just like you in these pics. He's such a doll.
Wow, those pictures really put into perspective how much Jack has grown. He is such a big boy! I am having a hard time letting my SB grow up. How about you? I'm so sentimental.
Post a Comment