
We were fortunate enough to go to the BYU- UCLA game on Saturday. Jack had a great time. He loved cheering with the crowd each time BYU made a touchdown. There were cheering opportunities a-plenty. We would have loved to get a family shot, but unfortunately, my camera died after about 5 minutes.
I'm sure the people in the seats in front of us will be relieved to know that we won't be attending another football game until Nov 8. Jack kicked the poor guy in the back about 15 times.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Go Cougars!
Posted by jessvb05 at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay- we were really bummed we didn't get to watch this game, but we did listen. It was awesome! How great the guys were able to go!
Well, I guess we can't win 'em all. There's always next year!!
I'm so glad you're getting into blogging. I can't wait to keep up on all that you guys are doing (and baby #2)!
That game was awesome! I loved when they would break up into sections and cheer B Y U Cougars! Izzy loved it too! We got season tickets and the only thing that stinks about the games right now is how hot it has been! I am hoping this game Saturday is cooler so we (meaning I) can enjoy it a little bit more! :)
Football games with kids are always a delight! We just went to the Wyoming game today. It was another great game!
Post a Comment