Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching Up

C
Jack and I went to Farm Country with Amy and James. Jack and James had a great time riding on the ponies. Also, it was good to get a picture of Jack and me together as that doesn't happen very often. The weather was so beautiful this week, we really thought spring was here, and then it left as fast as it came.


Cute cousins!


Jack did have his arm under Alex's head right before I took this picture :)


As you can see, there was some napping happening during the second session of General Conference on Saturday
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Look how good you already look after having a baby! I cant wait to take Izzy back to farm country this spring! such a fun place for kids!

Alayne said...

Cute pictures!!! You look great! Are you feeling adjusted to life with 2 kiddos yet? I'm glad you were able to spend some one on one time with Jack! It looks like fun!

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away and becoming a follower!

-Jessie