Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pictures

I only got one halfway decent picture of Jack in his Easter outfit. I'll have to take more next time he wears it as he looks so handsome.


Our neighborhood playgroup had an Easter Egg Extravaganza. Jack was very interested to see what yummy chocolatey treasures he'd collected. We're still in semi-quarantine until RSV season is over so we didn't stay around for the craft and lunch. I thought Jack was going to throw a fit, but he was fine as long as I kept the chocolate coming.



Jack loves putting buckets on his head. Each time he says
"bucket head". So cute. No, I'm not biased at all.





Grandma and Grandpa F's neighbhorhood had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Jack would try to open each egg he picked up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

So cute!! I really hope we get better soon so we can get together. :( Gavin just can't seem to shake this illness. Sigh... Soon... hopefully this warm weather helps.

Rachel said...

Jack is soo Handsome and Alex is adorable... we need to get together before Kirk and I leave.
I had to view all your older posts to catch up.
You have a gorgeous family!