I finally got some cute pictures of Alex, and yay, one of him smiling. He actually will do a huge smile, but I haven't been able to catch that one on camera yet. Usually because it's when he's having a bath and I'm fresh out of hands to hold the camera. I really like this one on top though, it's a really sweet smile.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Smiles
I finally got some cute pictures of Alex, and yay, one of him smiling. He actually will do a huge smile, but I haven't been able to catch that one on camera yet. Usually because it's when he's having a bath and I'm fresh out of hands to hold the camera. I really like this one on top though, it's a really sweet smile.
Posted by jessvb05 at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love it when they start to smile? I need to send you the pictures I got of you yesterday. For some reason they didn't upload to my blog. I'll have to try again... Thanks so much for coming - we really appreciated it! :-)
He is soooooo precious! :) I know you're a proud mama!
Post a Comment